Sunday, October 10, 2021

Alphabetical Alliteration

 An accounting of an abrupt address in which I was absurdly and awkwardly accosted:

Beginning with the banal and boring burdens before the bell

a completely confrontational conversation occurred at the copier.

A disagreeable discomfort developed for the duration of the discussion.

Emotional elevation and excuses emerged expeditiously.

Flustered and frustrated I found my foreman far away.

Gathering grit, I glimpsed a guaranteed grounding guide.

With hallmarks of hushed and hurried haste she heard my history.

Immediately invigorated I instantly ignored the initial inane incident

jumping justified and jubilant, jesting and jolly with

keen, kooky, kinetic, and kind kids kept captivated

learning lessons.   Laboring later, legwork for looming lessons,

my mobile murmured a memorable and meaningful message.

A new nuisance incited new and novel nervousness.

Overtly omitting opportunities to observe or overhear orations,

planning passage to prevent the prospect of participation in a

queasy, quirky, and qualm filled quarrel with consequent quiet quaking

resulted in rethinking my relish to retain my recent responsibilities.

Students sweetly studying sway my sentiment slightly, still I

trust traditional terrible tension tarries twixt the team with the

upshot of unique and unusual unreasonable unease usurping

vast vestiges of vitality and elevating the volume of vexation.

Will warped ways wane or warily wait to wreak weightier wackiness?

Exhaustion extols exactly why extraction and exit excite.

Yet, I yearn for years of yore yawning with

zippy, zesty, zeal and a zone of zen.

No comments:

Post a Comment